Other Good Nintendo/Gaming related websites

PyrexO2

Senior Squid
NNID
Ethan_Gaming_02
Hey Squids!
Now just before i say anything, I would like to clarify that this is not to hate on the website or find another instead of it. Squidboards is definately the best website for the splatoon community and i don't see me leaving anytime soon.

Now with that being said, i would like to see if you guys have any suggestions for other gaming/nintendo related websites, i think that if there are other great websties for gamers like us to use. This would be a great place on squidboards to share them.

Again please tell me if this does break and laws or codes of conduct or anything like that on squidboards and if so i will take this thread down.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
It depends on what you're looking for. More forums? Game dedicated or general?

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
Squidboards is the only community I'm active in.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I still visit Gamefaqs for guides and game tips in general, or series-specific wikis. You can also get involved in subreddits if you aren't already.

On a sidenote, I long for the days before wikis replaced unique "fan sites." I remember when I went to Kirby's Rainbow Resort for Kirby games, Metroid DB for Metroid, The Mushroom Kingdom for Mario, Sonic-cult for Sonic, etc. I guess some of these still exist, but by and large wikis overtook the concept of a fansite since community-driven is the most efficient way for information to stay up-to-date and accurate. At least Serebii still thrives.

Aori

Don't get Cooked!
Squidboards is the only community I'm active in.

Maybe I'm old fashioned but I still visit Gamefaqs for guides and game tips in general, or series-specific wikis. You can also get involved in subreddits if you aren't already.

On a sidenote, I long for the days before wikis replaced unique "fan sites." I remember when I went to Kirby's Rainbow Resort for Kirby games, Metroid DB for Metroid, The Mushroom Kingdom for Mario, Sonic-cult for Sonic, etc. I guess some of these still exist, but by and large wikis overtook the concept of a fansite since community-driven is the most efficient way for information to stay up-to-date and accurate. At least Serebii still thrives.
Funnily enough KRR (at least the forums) are still semi active, I was gonna mention that but I got nervous.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This probably isn't the best section, however I would probably say Smashboards if you like Smash Bros., Nintendo related subreddits, Nintendolife..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom