• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Oy, members of SquidBs

EmptyCell

Inkling
Hi everybody, I go by alias EmptyCell
I was watching splatoon for some time, but I never had enough money to buy WiiU. Until 16th of December that I finally have enough money to buy a WiiU. Luckily I found MarioKart 8 + Splatoon bundle, sooo... yeah... (I guess that was pointless info). Anyway, totally fell for splatoon and got completely addicted. Beside that, I was looking for some Splatoon forums for updates'n'stuff, but instead I found SquidBoards. I was actually surprised how chill SquidBs are. Yet sometime ago I finally decided to sign up (I'm really shy fella so, it took me a while). Well, there some info about me, I guess. Wait, you can always click on my avatar or go to my profile if you want to know some stuff about me, what the hell I'm doing here now? So, I hope we'll get along, and stay cool.

PS: If you think right now, ''WTF is this?'', I totally respect that. I can only say one thing for my defense. I don't know how to introduction.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Welcome aboard, Squiddo!
Glad to have you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom