Partnership with Sendou?

Zeatehk

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-0282-1791-1045
heyo! i've been hearing a lot of the splatoon comp community is moving over to squidboards at this time, which i fully support (ignoring twitter is nice sometimes lol). i am wondering if there might be any plans to partner with sendou in anyway? would be cool to see the sites connected through forums, like being able to post sendouq results directly from the site or have competitive information displayed.

course that's just my rambling thoughts :} both sites and the team here are amazing and it's nice to see forums revived a little bit

Radical4K

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-5376-3486-8985
omg hi zea this is actually a rlly cool idea tho. partnering w sendou would be goated

Zeatehk

Inkling
Pronouns
he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-0282-1791-1045
HI RAD! ty :D, i think it could be really cool to see the sites partner up so that squidboards is more easily accessible in a way (??) idk how to describe it but yea, just throwing ideas into the wind

Louskeil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0993-4033-5616
Just adding forums in Sendou.ink would be such a huge help. And merging those two sites would be a god blessing. But there's only one man that can do it, and it's Sendou himself. I hope that he sees the demands and makes this happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom