Partnership

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Hello! I am another inkling. I have a group called Team Nyges/Woomy. I wanted to make a partnership with your group to expand both of ours. Also, I would like to join but there is a glitch that won't let me join this group. I will make an alternate account to join this group as it has a lot of potential.

[WM] Coco

Inkling
NNID
Theninjaoshawott
Hello! I am another inkling. I have a group called Team Nyges/Woomy. I wanted to make a partnership with your group to expand both of ours. Also, I would like to join but there is a glitch that won't let me join this group. I will make an alternate account to join this group as it has a lot of potential.
That sounds like an excellent idea, I think expanding would be in both of our interests but there are a few clarifications I need to make first if that's alright. Firstly, Woom-mates operates within the
Greenwich Mean Time Zone
UTC+00:00
I play around 4pm-10pm on weekdays (and Sunday) and anytime between 2pm and 11pm on Saturdays and Fridays.
Dodge plays after 5pm on weekdays and weekends she plays anytime. (However sometimes she may not have access to her Wii U)

We're both teenagers and still in school and this means that we're reluctant to partner up with anyone above the age of 21 since it'd be kinda awkward! I really appreciate you contacting us and discussing this and I'm honoured that you've considered partnering up. Apologies if we sound standard heavy, but we believe that it'd be in everyone's interests to be in similar time zones/ have similar playtimes and to be around the same age since age-gaps are really awkward!

Also, in regards to the "Joining glitch", I can clarify that we in fact haven't open and were looking for applications prior to allowing people into our group! I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom