Party during Spongebob v. Patrick Splatfest (by Team CJ, special guest Spartan Europe) all welcome!

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
FYI my team is hosting a Splatfest party, where we all pick Team Patrick, voice chat together, watch Spongebob, and do a countdown to try to get on the same team (where we shall dominate our way to the top 5!). Most of us are S+ (a few are S). Everyone from this server is free to join our server and partake in the Splatfest fiesta.

Join the server here.

Since EU and NA are sharing the same Splatfest, and can play together, our special guest is Spartan Europe (totally comprised of European players)! Of course, all teams and individual players are welcome to join the fun.

My name is CJ★memes, I'm an S+ and I main the silver dynamo during Splatfest. Last Splatfest, I got 6th place in the NA Top 100. I played over 100 matches last Splatfest with members/friends of Team CJ, which I think helped a lotI streamed last Splatfest, and I will stream this Splatfest - and our Splatfest party - on my Twitch

Who knows, if we like you during the Splatfest party, we may invite you to become an official Team CJ member :)

Last edited:

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
What do you mean?

By the way, we figured out a way to have the Spongebob streaming party! We'll start with the beginning, of course, Spongebob Season 1!

SquidoSeth

Inkling
NNID
Sethkid7
Can I play? My NNID is Sethkid7. I'm on team Pat and I'll be rocking Kelp splatterscope, octobrush, and other weapon varients.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom