• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

PERUSONA social

Hahahaha wow

Inkling
NNID
overlord.k
Ladies and gentlemen I present to you... The persona board, where we can finally discuss things related to the persona series

Lugia

Inkling
NNID
pokr123e
Nice, a Persona thread! The only game I've ever been able to get is Persona Q, I have a 3DS but I'm not currently able to purchase P4:G or P3FES but I've watched a few playthroughs (especially SuperJeenius's P4:G let's play, I'm currently rewatching it for the 4th time)

Saya~

Inkling
NNID
chimeralolz
I'm the only person I know that actually played through all of The Answer and didn't just watch the cut-scenes on youtube. <3 P3

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
I played the Third and Fourth one on PSP and PS Vita. I've also played the Arena and Ulimax on the ps3. Now I need to play Persona Q and Persona 4 Dancing All Night and that should be good for me until 5 come out. Until then, I'm just playing the Shin Megami Tensei 4 at the moment since they announce the sequel to it. I'm so happy that they are doing more to that series. :D

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
The fans way of refering to some of the characters is hilarious. The Broswagonists, Brosuke, Pimpsona, you name it. Probably one of the better fanbases I've ever been a part of.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Nah......it's all about Marie.....Jk. xD It's all about Naoto.

Shinobi-Q

Inkling
NNID
Dark-Shinobi
Nah. It's all about Isabeau........whoops.....wrong series. xD All I can say is that Naoto is cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom