Pick Up Tournament Team (Open)

Power

Inkling Commander
Just what the title says. I want to pick up a random team so we can enter the next SCL tournament this Friday at around 8 pm est. (or maybe other tourneys in the future), as solo queue is cake and don't want to commit to an actual team just yet.

Disclaimer: This is by no means the start of a organized squad, more like a one and done type of thing. Maybe down the line if the team really worked well together... who knows. If you don't like this idea, than please don't bother.

Some things to know about me:
-Mainly use 3k scope, Custom Jet Squelcher and Forge Splattershot Pro.
-S rank (inb4 rank means nothing)
-I have call outs at the ready (although they aren't perfect)
-If you want to see if i'm "gud enough" you can watch my videos and judge from there (self advertising i guess...)
-I can record our matches if you are into that kinda stuff.

Preferred things...
-Rank A and above
-Have a relaxed attitude
-Voice Chat
-Play "smart" (Cannot be any more vague)

Bonus: It would be nice if you could study up on some of the callouts made, but with the notion that the team will be abandoned most likely after the tourney, I could see people not even bothering. That is A-OK with me. (which is why this is a bonus)

NNID: TheOriginalBallr
I most likely won't even get mad if you don't follow some of the things.

Lastly, this will probably serve as the pickup team thread for me if I decide to continue this path down the line... so edits will be made and such. Sorry if this thread seems kind of selfish (instant team commitment which immediately dies).

Now hopefully someone wants in. : D

EDIT: Btw, idc about age as long as you act somewhat mature and level headed.

Last edited:

Power

Inkling Commander
Bump for a reason, I have found one other person confirmed, and another person is possible. This means that 1 or 2 spots are left.

Power

Inkling Commander
Bumpity update, two people are now a part of the team. This means one spot left. (simple math)

Shige

Inkling
NNID
Electrite
Bump bump! We currently only need one more member!

Wolfen15

Inkling
NNID
Wolfen15
I had a thing written up about joining but nvm I can't play that day. If someone could delete this that would be great.

Last edited:

Power

Inkling Commander
We are back, the last pick up team got bounced in straight sets. If that doesnt spark interest than I don't know what will. I guess we could be looking for people to join for the
Inkstorm tourney coming up this Saturday at 2PM EST.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom