• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Platinum Games big reveal?

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
We all know that its reveal schedule fits with Devil's Third's from last year. On IGN after the Direct on the same day. We all know Platinum has good feelings about their work with Nintendo in the past.

With that in mind I think its safe to say that Nintendo traded putting Ryu in Smash Bros in return for the rights to the Okami series being given to Platinum Games, who have agreed in return to make THE Okami U we've been drooling over since the first time we saw the Gamepad.

But hey, that is just an insane conspiracy,.an insane game conspiracy, thanks for reading...

Now for the super amazing user poll tournament, where this poll we're asking above.

<π.

Inkling Cadet
NNID
LessThanPiArt
I would not be upset about another Okami game. I think it woul do well on the system.

We have Sakurai hosing a smash related presentation within the week so I wouldn't count out ryu just yet.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
I would not be upset about another Okami game. I think it woul do well on the system.

We have Sakurai hosing a smash related presentation within the week so I wouldn't count out ryu just yet.
I mean, Ryu getting put in IS the payment for getting the rights to make an Okami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom