Please help me... "Novice" E liter

xAsianjay

Inkling
NNID
MysticSwordsman5
Click bait.. Okay not really, lemme tell you about myself, I'm Jason, you may just call me that. I was an S+ player but I've lost it due to connection errors and bad teammates.

I'm currently learning the custom E liter 3k scope. I've been watching a lot of videos of players sniping lately and they've helping me tons. my positioning for all different stages are half-to-good. however, I can never find a position in Flounder heights. This stage is just... Difficult.

My problem: Positioning. If you guys have a tip on where to snipe, and tips on how snipe better without struggling, I'll gladly take it. Please help me!

binx

Pro Squid
NNID
binx33
Here is a link of an E-Liter guide. There are positions for every map and lots of advice, so you should find useful things.

https://docs.google.com/presentatio...DAFJMnyBsFkBQfI/edit#slide=id.g82cd9dba4_3_16

PS: Sometimes you have mates worse than the opponents, sometimes better. It's the same in every rank. You stop ranking up when *you* are not strong enough to win consistently at your rank, it's not just bad luck with mates. Too bad for your connection though.

Heart of Ice

Semi-Pro Squid
Yeah Flounder Heights is a bit of a b**** to snipe on. There really aren't much in the way of safe sniper nests (outside of the air conditioners near the water tower at your spawn). I'd probably recommend bringing some variant of splatterscope to this map instead.

The e-liter nerfs pretty much delegate it to being a perch sniper, and since there are almost no consistently safe perches, the splatterscope is clearly the better pick here. Even with the splatterscope I'd still recommend you keep moving and not get too cozy in a nest at any point in the map. There are a lot of vantage points on this map, but there are just as many if not more ways to flank you.

Keep a close eye on that mini map and check it whenever you have a spare moment. This may help you stop attempted flanks prematurely.

I also wouldn't recommend blaming your loss on your teammates. This will limit your ability to grow as a player if you refuse to acknowledge that some of the mistakes you made contributed to the loss. I've lost some matches partially due to bad teammates, but even in all of those matches I made at least one critical mistake that detrimentally affected the outcome of the match. (ex. Accidentally falling off the edge of Morray Towers when trying to hit a player just barely out of my current reach.)

Mystrite

Full Squid
NNID
toffee_too_too

Red= Standard snipe
Green= Push Snipe
DONT bring the e litre to splat zones
in fact just don't use it on flounder

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom