Please Ignore

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
Hi my name is Mighty I used to play on a squad called SSN a little squad that had couple of people we recently disband due to inactive players and I was wondering if I could join a squad.
Here is a couple of things about myself:
  • I use the splatterscope and e-liter scope family when I play but I also like the gal family as well as the squelchers and other weapons (see down below for other weapons)
  • I can't practice on weekdays with the exception of Friday at around 7 PST but I mainly play on weekends around 6-11 PST(I am usually on earlier)
  • I cannot use Skype but I can use Discord
  • School and other events may effect my schedule
  • I am A+/S rank area but currently A+68
  • My K/D ratio is decent to high depending on what weapon I am using
Thank you for your time and hopefully we can become teammates.:)
(If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask below in the comments.)

(From comfortable to still learning/rusty)
:wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_charge_longscp01::wst_charge_longscp00::wst_shot_gravity00::wst_shot_long01::wst_shot_quicklong00::wst_shot_quicklong01::wst_shot_expert01::wst_roller_heavy00::wst_shot_expert00::wst_roller_heavy01::wst_shot_heavy01::wst_shot_quickmiddle00::wst_shot_normal01::wst_shot_normalh::wst_shot_precision00:

blaziken2000

Inkster Jr.
NNID
blaziken2000
Hi i'm jblaze my team is SquiDNA we're signed up for scl 9 and calamari cup 3 so those are the tournament roll out right now. Also our team doesn't have a dedicated sniper/ranged weapon player so you would be a great addition. if you need to contact me my skype is theblaziken2000 and my twitter is @blaziken2000. oh i forgot to mention we use skype as our primary voice channel so that would be required but thanks for any consideration you may have.

Mighty Squid

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SquidSquadNova
sure i can join let me get my Skype set up and i will message you on twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom