• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Please join the Swimming Dees!

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Recently got a Discord account, and want to start up a squad.

<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>
<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Swimming Dees!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>

Details:
-Discord is optional, but definitely recommended.
-Try and keep it casual, I'm not going to enter in any tourneys or anything, but I do want a decent skill cap.
-Please, be at least level 20 and B rank. It shouldn't be that hard, I started up and alt and in about two hours got to B 40.
-Maturity is a must, so I will need to see whether or not you are mature enough in some ranked battles, a quick Discord chat (if you use it), and then decide whether or not you are up to the test.

Tryouts are only necessary to determine whether or not you would be dead weight in the matches.

PLEASE JOIN!

UBERU-5

Senpai in the sheets ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NNID
SgtUBERUU
is it alright if i join ^^
a casual group is always great~
my NNID is SgtUBERUU

i also got a discord, and skype ^^

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
I am a level 38, B ranked squid without a squad. I'd be very happy to join your squad. My nnid is floandgold. Right, as of now, I am a New Squiffer, E-Liter, Octobrush, and Kelp Splatterscope main. I have and prefer discord. My mic broke a couple days ago and I am working my hardest to try and get a new mic. I am pretty mature, know my maps, and am able to make fast and smart decisions. I am off of school for the rest of the week and pretty much available at any given time. Right now, I live in Texas, meaning that I have CST time. I am looking forward to meeting you and other teammates.

BYE

Ananaz0

Inkling
NNID
ananaz0
Recently got a Discord account, and want to start up a squad.

<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>
<<<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Swimming Dees!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>

Details:
-Discord is optional, but definitely recommended.
-Try and keep it casual, I'm not going to enter in any tourneys or anything, but I do want a decent skill cap.
-Please, be at least level 20 and B rank. It shouldn't be that hard, I started up and alt and in about two hours got to B 40.
-Maturity is a must, so I will need to see whether or not you are mature enough in some ranked battles, a quick Discord chat (if you use it), and then decide whether or not you are up to the test.

Tryouts are only necessary to determine whether or not you would be dead weight in the matches.

PLEASE JOIN!
Well...My NNID is ananaz0 but I´m worried about the time zone. Mine is UTC+02:00

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Ooh, that might be a little difficult... most of us here are within and hour of each other time zone wise... As much as I would like you to join, I don't think the time zones would work out.

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
Ooh, that might be a little difficult... most of us here are within and hour of each other time zone wise... As much as I would like you to join, I don't think the time zones would work out.
Hey just curious what time zone this squad is mostly in? I'm from Alaska and am hunting for a squad with the closest timezone

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Hey just curious what time zone this squad is mostly in? I'm from Alaska and am hunting for a squad with the closest timezone
I think it would be pretty hard tbh. You're like 4 hours behind me, which means you're like 5 hours behind DeDeDork.

Lackrocket

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Chawlsak
Switch Friend Code
SW-8367-5507-0209
I think it would be pretty hard tbh. You're like 4 hours behind me, which means you're like 5 hours behind DeDeDork.
Dang. I totally understand. This is a usual problem I've been having. I haven't had much luck finding other squids in my state.

GoldWatson

Full Squid
NNID
floandgold
Sorry m8, I understand how it's hard to find players in your region. I live in like the bottom of Texas where nobody really lives. Luckily, my timezone isn't that weird.

Ananaz0

Inkling
NNID
ananaz0
Ooh yep that is a common problem!:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom