Please stop disbanding so quickly :(

MMOToaster

Semi-Pro Squid
Every time I find a good scrim partner for my team, it's always a matter of weeks or months before they decide to go their separate ways and it always saddens me :(
Despite having our differences my team managed to overcome every major crisis and now we're having our one-year anniversary in two weeks.
Can't you try changing up things and see how they work, instead of disbanding right away?

jimjonjoe

Inkling
I think one of the big things with splatoon teams constantly being formed and disbanded is how Really young the player base is - most players i know personally are still students or fairly young adults. with classes, jobs, and more life commitments creeping in every six months or so, it's hard to balance the schedules of 4-5 different people. plus, the social and personal changes mean that priorities change and players lose their personal compatibility with each other

definitely unfortunate and it's always hard to see a familiar team disband for reasons outside of the game, but i think it's something that comes with the territory

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom