Pre-Ordered Splatoon via GAME? Better check your pre-order status!

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
I've seen this posted in a relatively popular Splatoon UK group (so many of you may have already seen this) but I wanted to spread the word as far as possible to make sure people noticed before Friday!

It seems the truck from GAME carrying the Splatoon bundles (Squid + 2 Inklings) was stolen! In return, GAME are offering a £10 reduction, able to send a standard copy of the game plus 2 inklings.

It's worth noting, without the special bundle, you can not get the green squid Amiibo on its own!

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
Yea, I just got the email telling. Whilst I like the reduction in price I am gutted not to get the squid amiibo.

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
Yea, I just got the email telling. Whilst I like the reduction in price I am gutted not to get the squid amiibo.
The reduction is cool but to miss out on the squid amiibo really sucks. I nearly pre-ordered with game but glad I didn't now.

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
The reduction is cool but to miss out on the squid amiibo really sucks. I nearly pre-ordered with game but glad I didn't now.
I just cancelled my order and re-ordered them all separately on Amazon. About £20 out of pocket because of this. ****ing thieves. Can't blame Game for this though.

I bet it is all the scalpers fault. Got sick of the 1 per customer rule, I bet, and decided to get revenge.

Dragonite

Full Squid
NNID
JameSdEke
I just cancelled my order and re-ordered them all separately on Amazon. About £20 out of pocket because of this. ****ing thieves. Can't blame Game for this though.

I bet it is all the scalpers fault. Got sick of the 1 per customer rule, I bet, and decided to get revenge.
Yeah can't blame GAME, really is a terrible thing to happen though. Luckily other stockists (including Nintendo UK) still have the bundle in by the looks.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Well then.. that's something. This is really is awful imo.

Snivy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Sonicxpika
I hope they're doing something besides just apologizing. Though I'm sure that's all they can do

Siledh

Senior Squid
NNID
Siledhrel
I hope they're doing something besides just apologizing. Though I'm sure that's all they can do
£10 discount and option of one of the other Splatoon amiibos if they were not already part of the order.

LyonDRC

Inkling
NNID
LyonDRC
I'm sad for everyone that pre-ordered from them :( At least they're doing something to apologize (the discount-thing), I can think of many stores that would have just went: "Sorry, not our fault. You lose!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom