Props to Nintendo.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Have to agree. I was excited for Splatoon before but it wasn't something I was dying to play every day. This changed that. I need to play more!!

ManofTomorrow

Inkling
Yeah, this game is going to be a real problem. I don't know how I'm going to be able to play Splatoon and keep up my P:M training too

It's a good dilemma to have

Teddy

Senior Squid
NNID
EggplantAlloy
Agreed, I'm way more excited than I was thanks to this demo. Really can't wait for the game to come out now.

Ryuho

Pro Squid
NNID
FurryRyuho
Props to Nintendo for the great netcode. I was playing with Japanese players with ZERO lag.
Yeah the game played really well when I was in matches. There were connection issues for a bit but when I was actually playing it felt fantastic

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
Nintendo confirmed horrible monsters that want nothing but the world to burn, covered in Ink. All that remains is one charred copy of Splatoon which fans swarm for.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
Props to Nintendo for the great netcode. I was playing with Japanese players with ZERO lag.
I think this is the more impressive part. I didn't have lag at all and was playing with Japanese players. Or at least, I didn't notice any lag at all. As long as it stays that way in the full game, I'm more than happy.

It wouldn't kill them to give us a few more hours to play though. I have an itch that desperately needs scratching.

dustmyte

Full Squid
NNID
dustmyte
It was nice to be able to sleep through the last gap between sessions... this is torture waiting for the final one. And then that's it.

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
I think this is the more impressive part. I didn't have lag at all and was playing with Japanese players. Or at least, I didn't notice any lag at all. As long as it stays that way in the full game, I'm more than happy.

It wouldn't kill them to give us a few more hours to play though. I have an itch that desperately needs scratching.
I imagine that is the goal.

Wil

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Wilemina
fingers crossed they open the servers as a demo after the stress tests!

Zoot

Inkling Commander
NNID
IveGotAMegaphone
They had to open the hype valve a little bit - just enough so that we wouldn't explode, but not so much that they let all the hype out.

And yes, for a company with such a generally poor reputation for online support, massive props for turning that around and giving everyone a silky smooth Splatoon experience.

toadster101

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-0022-0027-5937
At first I thought that the demo was being handled in an idiotic manner, but then I started experiencing withdrawals. I WANT TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME. The demo seemed to run rather well and I only got a communication error once. May 29th can't come soon enough.

Dirty Duck

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TheThirdChild
Honestly this is the best way to make me hyped for the game. Giving me an hour then shutting me out until hours later is bad enough, giving me an hour and then shutting me out until I can buy the full game is TORTURE.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom