• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Pushmo/Pullbox getting a new game!

What do you think of the Pushmo/Pullbox games?

• I love puzzle games!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mallow is too cute!!

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Never played a Pushmo/Pullbox game.

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don't like puzzle games.

• I don't like puzzle games but I like Pushmo/Pullbox.

• I don't like Pushmo/Pullbox but I like puzzle games.

• Total voters

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Nintendo has opened a website with a trailer for a new Pushmo/Pullbox game. This has much more three-dimensional block pulling than even before, letting Mallow and his friends (yes, there are multiple playable characters now) pull blocks out from multiple sides! Take a look and tell me what you think.

Official site:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/3ds/eshop/kaaj/index.html

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
If you like puzzles and platformers I'm sure you will enjoy the Pushmo/Pullbox series. Played every game in the series besides Crashmo, but they are all fun and really make you think on the harder puzzles. This one just looks to add more depth (literally) and more game types (since each playable character has a different playstyle) than the previous games. Plus, they have a level creator where you can share your puzzles and upload other players' puzzles for even more replay and challenge.

BoTalksGames

Pro Squid
Content Team
NNID
BjFauble
Missing the "I love puzzle games but dislike Pushmo" option. I played both the original Pushmo and Crashmo and just couldn't get into them. Good to see a new game in the series for people that like it, though.

StarHunter789

Pro Squid
NNID
Linestar777
Missing the "I love puzzle games but dislike Pushmo" option. I played both the original Pushmo and Crashmo and just couldn't get into them. Good to see a new game in the series for people that like it, though.
Fixed the poll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom