Question regarding the Splatoon bundle

sweetface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
badesire
So I do not have a Wii U yet, and figured buying the Wii U Splatoon bundle from Best Buy would be my best option. Since it comes with a download of the game, I'm wondering if it's going to be any different than if I had a physical copy? Would I still get new content that comes out? Basically would it be the same as having a physical copy, and if not, what are the differences?

I really have no idea since I've never had a Wii U before and don't usually play video games, so any help would be appreciated.

RadioactiveMoth

Squidibli
NNID
RadioactiveMoth
There's no difference between content. If anything, you may have fast load times because the data is on the system rather than on the disc. Anyways, go for the bundle. Hope you like the game!

sweetface

Inkster Jr.
NNID
badesire
So I do not have a Wii U yet, and figured buying the Wii U Splatoon bundle from Best Buy would be my best option. Since it comes with a download of the game, I'm wondering if it's going to be any different than if I had a physical copy? Would I still get new content that comes out? Basically would it be the same as having a physical copy, and if not, what are the differences?

I really have no idea since I've never had a Wii U before and don't usually play video games, so any help would be appreciated.
That's what I was hoping to hear. :) Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom