R.I.P CLAN (RECRUTING NEW MEMBERS)

Frandango

Inkling
NNID
Frandango
Hello future R.I.P. members we are a new clan that doesn't take the competitive scene of splatoon too seriously but will do anything help fellow members to rank up or mine for gold. As of how we communicate with each other, we use Google Hangouts and voice chat(please don't be shy). We're also part of a sister group called Nintendo Gamers which you can freely join. Since most of us in the clan don't live in the same state we usually don't follow a schedule but we try to play every night. We're most active over the weekends. Some final notes: most of us swear to each other during and outside calls, so we ask for the age peference to be 15+; also don't take our swears seriously, it's how we show friendship towards each other; lastly memes are welcome. Most importantly have fun.
FB_IMG_1456798388043.jpg

Zenka

Inkling
NNID
kaijuzen
hi im very interested in your clan!! (also love the name lol) are there and qualifications i'd need to join?

Frandango

Inkling
NNID
Frandango
hi im very interested in your clan!! (also love the name lol) are there and qualifications i'd need to join?
The only qualifications we ask is to play your best and have fun. Sorry for the late reply, I thought I had it set up by having sb email me a notification but I guess not.

DeAwesomeGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DeAwesomeGamer
Hi my NNID is DeAwesomeGamer and can I join your squad? I'm currently a B+ 50 but I have been to A- 40 at my highest.

Frandango

Inkling
NNID
Frandango
Hi my NNID is DeAwesomeGamer and can I join your squad? I'm currently a B+ 50 but I have been to A- 40 at my highest.
Sure you can we don't mainly focus on the competive part of the game. We just have fun with the game no matter your skill level. But if it's help on ranking up we're happy to help. If you still want to be part of our clan pm your google account(gmail) or any other method to communicate with me beside nintendo's services. ~stay fresh

Zenka

Inkling
NNID
kaijuzen
The only qualifications we ask is to play your best and have fun. Sorry for the late reply, I thought I had it set up by having sb email me a notification but I guess not.
oh geez now IM SORRYY for such a late reply lol so how do i go about joining, if you'll still have me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom