Rainmaker Thoughts

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
Because shower thoughts would imply we're taking a shower.... Which has water... and so we would all die.
This is basically just stuff that popped into my head and wouldn't get out no matter how much I tried to drown it in a Slosher filled with the stuff in Cuttlefish's flask.

1. Anyone else notice what looks like green blade scars on Octavio's arms? Octopus limbs stay alive after being severed for a short period of time. Yeah, his entire troop building process was more like a rave party for Doctor Trager. No wonder he crosses his arms all the time, they must have eye balls on the other side too since those Octotroopers seem to have them. DOES THAT MEANS THERE ARE LEGS IN HIS VEINS?

2. Cuttlefish says he cannot produce much ink at his age. That would explain why he looks like Bill from L4D just with eyes the sizes of pomegranates and Crawford Starrick without a good shave, if those two blokes were made out of toothpicks. One of the Sunken Scrolls then says that Inkling/Octoling Ink rapidly disintegrates upon touching air, which is how it vanishes after Turf Wars. Is the ink just leaking out of Cuttlefish? He should eventually inflate again since I've never seen him hold a gun once- OH MY CODFISH OUR INSIDES ARE SHRIVELING UP EVERY TIME WE TAKE A BREATH.

3. Why did Callie and Marie not look like a Squid and Kid amalgamation in their childhood? They're so adorable it almost made me forget that EVERYONE ELSE HAD TO LOOK LIKE ONE AT SOME POINT. Squid puberty must be AWFUL.

4. If Inklings have phones that are shaped like arrows since those look more like Squids, what do Octolings have? Do they just have a big spherical shape on top of theirs? That would look like a really fat and really flat clip art thermometer.

5. Mr. Grizz has a very grizzly sounding voice..... sound effect.

6. What is it with Octolings and baring their midriffs? Not going to lie, I love their outfit because it looks really good for battles and what not, but what's Marina's excuse other than fanservice?

7. WHY. ARE. THEIR. ZIPPERS. SO. BIG? Talking about Off the Hook. You know how every time the news shows they have little icons representing Pearl and Marina? Look at those icons. The engravings in their zippers are literally on the icons. It's like they want people to notice how massive their zippers are.

8. How in the world does Cuttlefish have a mustache? Inklings don't grow hair, so that basically means that Cuttlefish sprouted a wad of extra limbs out of his face. Ugh, I feel sick suddenly...

9. Sunken Scroll in Splatoon reveals that a human fossil was found holding a Wii U the moment they died. Apparently, the world ended before the Nintendo Switch was released.

10. If DJ Octavio is a DJ then uh.... Whose music is he using???

11. If your Hero Suit gets damaged, then Agent 4 is shown to be wearing what looks like a bathing suit. Buuuut you can only swim in your ink if you turn into a Squid, thus rendering it useless since they also can't swim in water.... Wait a minute why would they have bathing suits at all if they can't swim in their humanoid form?

12. Callie has a tattoo on her waist. Does Marie have one?

13. Since water is enough to kill Inklings, throwing one into a pile of snow would be like a death of a thousand cuts. Ouch.

14. Why are they SUNKEN Scrolls if they're above the water, if not floating in the sky somewhere?

15. Do they need planes to fly anywhere, or can they just launchpad across the planet?

16. Jellyfish are wearing Splatfest Tees, but they can't participate in Turf Wars. What do they do, have arm stretching contests?

17. Squids tentacles are sometimes used for.... Well, stuff. Doesn't that mean that having really long tentacles like Callie and Agent 3 would be considered attractive?

18. Would an EMP Bomb kill a Zapfish?

Last edited:

Agent Z

Inkling Commander
And on another note regarding inkling ink, why does it seem to have glitter floating in it whenever I shoot it on the ground in Hero Mode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom