• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Splatoon 2 Rank X Calculating Period Question

Breezy

Inkster Jr.
Quick question. I ranked up to X in two modes literally yesterday and the rank X reset is today. I'm still going to be in the calculating period when that happens. Does anyone know if I'm going to get ranked down automatically because of that? I can't find info on that specifically anywhere.

Breezy

Inkster Jr.
It turns out you do not. No clue if it has to do with the fact that I ranked up a day before the reset, but the ranks are still intact.

MindWanderer

Inkling Commander
NNID
MindWanderer
Switch Friend Code
SW-5961-6763-3987
Even when it says "calculating," you still have a secret power level. The game just hides it so it can pretend to be fair about people apparently starting at different levels.

Breezy

Inkster Jr.
Even when it says "calculating," you still have a secret power level. The game just hides it so it can pretend to be fair about people apparently starting at different levels.
Huh, didn't know that

superlativeb

Inkster Jr.
they will randomly boot you from X . It happened to me today and I was at 2014 or so , minimum I was 1995 or so and yeah . ....end of the month zones S+9 . totaly BS

Mar$el

Inkling Commander
It's not random. If you lose below 1900 DURING a period you get booted. If you're below 2000 at the END of a period you get booted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom