• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Ranked Match Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Slug

Level 30, Rank A+
NNID
MegiLuka
Glad I looked this up to find this Board.

Just a decent Splatoon player looking for a team for ranked as it is going to be released later today. Id rather go in with a competent 4, than randoms.
A few things..

Skype (or) Raidcall to be used. (RC is better in my opinion)

Looking for specific spots:
>Splat Roller: Base coverage main priority, expansion afterwords.
>Auto Gunners (Whatever you're most comfortable with): Mostly mid-map defense, depending on the map.

Level 15+ Preferred
Reply here and we could get a few regular matches in, hoping we all pair. lol

Wafty

Inkling
NNID
WaftyIsGassy
We'll be able to choose a team of 4 for ranked? I thought that wasnt til August?

DesQue_25

Inkling
NNID
DesQue_25
I think it is still 8 people randomly put together on a team. I'm not sure that you'll be able to join friends through matchmaking

Metal Slug

Level 30, Rank A+
NNID
MegiLuka
We'll be able to choose a team of 4 for ranked? I thought that wasnt til August?
From what I understand its going to be unlocked with the map and gun. They where waiting on "enough level 10s" and we got it.

Wafty

Inkling
NNID
WaftyIsGassy
From what I understand its going to be unlocked with the map and gun. They where waiting on "enough level 10s" and we got it.
I know that, I was asking if we could actually choose our teammates.. PLEASE NINTENDO ;_;

Metal Slug

Level 30, Rank A+
NNID
MegiLuka
I think it is still 8 people randomly put together on a team. I'm not sure that you'll be able to join friends through matchmaking
I heard somewhere it was 4v4 with invited people. I could be wrong. But it doesn't hurt to have 4 others to play with :p
Ranked or not.

DesQue_25

Inkling
NNID
DesQue_25
True! I'd be down for some matches though! My NNID is DesQue_25 and I'll have to make a raidcall for myself

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Inkster Jr.
I think it's random teams, hopefully we can join friends. I have my doubts though :/

TheRapture

Dystopian Future Paint Desperado
Admin
NNID
Ya_Boi_Rapture
You cannot create pre-made teams of 4 until the August update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom