Recruiting for Cold-Blooded (CB)!

Pinkie Toe

Inkling
NNID
kriyxle
Basic Information

Cold-Blooded is a US/North Texas based team founded by Pinkie Toe, going by US Central Time (UST -6:00). The main mission of the team is to open up opportunities for young players to improve their gameplay or make friends. Team building skills are needed to fully enjoy the team, but if anyone needs improvement there too, we'd be happy to work with you!

We are searching for other players in the United States, mostly to get the most out of only having Skype for voice chat, but anyone outside the US is okay too! However, if you are outside the US, it'd be nice if you could help find us an alternative way to commuicate, as we don't actually have the money to pay for a lot of international phone time.

This group is a safe group for anyone with mental illnesses, in the LGBTQA+ family, or just anyone willing to play the game with some new-found friends, really. Like a support group, but we focus more on Splatoon than anything.

Rules

Rules for Joining

- We have an age limit; our youngest members can be at least 14 years old.
- Rank limit is B- and up, however if you rank down as a member, eligibility for the team won't be affected.
- Level limit is 25+.
- You must be willing to participate in team events whenever convenient!
- Please fill out the sign-up sheet at the bottom of this post and PLEASE COMMENT HERE ONCE YOU DO. THIS WILL MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR CONTACT AND POSSIBLE RECRUITMENT.
- Comment here if you are interested in joining or have any questions.

Rules as a Member

- Please be respectful to others, and keep salt levels to a minimum! We all get very salty, and if you do have problems with other members, let someone know!
- Please make sure if you join that this is your only team/squad, it would be stressful balancing two or more teams!
- If you choose to use voice chat to communicate, please limit your swearing. In text format, this is fine.
- Participation is important in staying with the team, but exceptions can be made for dealing with illness/outside events outside your control. Flat out avoiding playing without prior notification is a good way to get kicked from the team altogether, and if you want to leave, please just tell us instead of wasting our time.

Branch System

I'm aiming to have at least 16 members in this team split into 4 branches. These branches are still part of CB, but are teams within themselves. This is to minimize stress in keeping up with everyone- although you are encouraged to make friends outside your branch, sticking to your branch is fine too.

Each branch will consist of 4 players- 3 members and one captain. Branches fill up as more people join, and whoever becomes captain is left to the four members who join. If a captain leaves the branch/team, one of the members can take their place. A branch won't be able to participate in Squad Battles if they have less than 4 players. If you need to transfer to another branch for any reason, please notify your captain, or if they're unavailable, talk to another captain. Branch members will be shuffled around each month- captains stay in their respective branches unless they request a transfer.

Branches are mainly used for ranked battle and other competitive modes of gameplay, and you are not required to stay in your branch/play with your branch members outside of ranked.

Branch names are as follows:
1) Charlie (C)
2) Oscar (O)
3) Lima (L)
4) Delta (D)

Branch statuses will be mentioned somewhere in the CB Group Page.

Planned Group Activities

- Training sessions - either 4v4 squad battles with one branch against another squad or a private battle with two branches.
- Monthly Parties - Every last Saturday of the month, the team gets together and pretty much just screws around in private battles. This can consist of either squid parties, a genocide run (kill only), pacifist run (ink only), or any other ideas the groups may have. All events/games during the parties are discussed with the other members before taking off for the round. Nobody is restricted to their branch.
- Standard Play - Like training, but just using the "join friends" function in turf war to play with other members. Nobody is restricted to their branch.

Links + Other Stuff
http://tinyurl.com/jblpfh9 - Cold-Blooded Recruitment Form (Google Forms)
smol-garbage-child - Pinkie Toe's tumblr
im_morty_plz - Pinkie Toe's Skype

Last edited:

Atzy

Inkling
NNID
Bitab35
I am really interested in joining! I am just wondering if there will be scheduled training sessions?

Pinkie Toe

Inkling
NNID
kriyxle
I am really interested in joining! I am just wondering if there will be scheduled training sessions?
That's the plan! If enough people join, I'll eventually set up a calendar with dates for training and other events, but until then I'm aiming to have one every Saturday until June. I'm glad you're interested, hopefully you can join! :)

lapin

Inkling
NNID
despairing-touko
aa im not sure if this is too late or not, but is this still open? I'm interested in joining, if thats alright! ^^;; im super sorry to bother !!

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
hmm this must be a new team of some sort if you like to give me a try out let me know in a PM

A discord link would be nice for communication and also I'm on Skype

Thank you

GangstaPanda

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LittleSkittlez
Would love to join but I live in Ireland so I couldnt contact you guys :) Oh well

Pinkie Toe

Inkling
NNID
kriyxle
aa im not sure if this is too late or not, but is this still open? I'm interested in joining, if thats alright! ^^;; im super sorry to bother !!
Oh yeah, definitely still open! I've just been super busy irl with moving and school, which is mostly my fault tbh. You can still join though!

hmm this must be a new team of some sort if you like to give me a try out let me know in a PM

A discord link would be nice for communication and also I'm on Skype

Thank you
Yeah this is pretty new. I might take a while to contact you but if you do end up wanting to join there's a sign up sheet! With personal business its just slowed my roll in the group but hey, I'll get to you when I'm back on track c:

Would love to join but I live in Ireland so I couldnt contact you guys :) Oh well
We could probably make it work! As stated I'm still fairly new to the team thing but I really want to make things work for international players too! Skype sort of works for texting, its just the voice chat that hinders the abilities, but after some research I should have something else set up for voice chat ^^

lapin

Inkling
NNID
despairing-touko
Oh yeah, definitely still open! I've just been super busy irl with moving and school, which is mostly my fault tbh. You can still join though!
oh, alrighty! i understand - thank you for replying ! ive submitted my form! aa good luck with moving, take your time with everything!!

Last edited:

GangstaPanda

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LittleSkittlez
I think I will pass,i dont have a skype or discord so i wouldnt really be helpful XD Thanks anyway :)

GangstaPanda

Inkster Jr.
NNID
LittleSkittlez
Actually screw it. Do you actually need a skype to join?If not, I'm in. :)

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
Is no communication fine?In my opinion,I feel way more comfortable and play better without the use of Discord,Skype,etc since i get really stressed when there is a lot of callouts at one time.I really wanna join this clan too,since it's LGBTQA+ safe.But if communication is ABSOLUTELY required I may have to pass...
If chatting is an option then ill be fine,as long as we can plan upcoming scrims without the use of communication(for me).Ah,ill just submit a form anyway.

Last edited:

Pinkie Toe

Inkling
NNID
kriyxle
@Lucca @GangstaPanda

Using Skype isn't required, don't worry! I'd just mainly use it for texting anyway- but most announcements would be on the group page anyway. Glad y'all are still wanting to join though! Looks like I need to update the main post again ^^;

Lucca

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Tactition_Grima
How do we know when we are accepted?Im really excited.

Pinkie Toe

Inkling
NNID
kriyxle
@Lucca

If you're accepted I'll just send an invite to you for the group. That reminds me, I need to actually send out the invites ^^;​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom