• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Recruitment! ♪

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
Hello, Hello~ ♡

Been a while since I've posted here, and with Splatoon 3 right around the corner, I figured, it'd be the best time to start recruiting some Squiddos for some casual and competitive action in my discord server!

If there's anyone who is looking for some fun casuals, or competitive sessions, or simply just looking for a place to socialize and chill with some really awesome squids, I've got a home for you~♪

We do play frequently now, so it's never a dull moment!

I know this is a shameless plug, but with Splatoon 3 coming, and the hype rising, I'm sure everyone else is looking to do the same ha ha!

I'll post a link here!
(I apologize to the mods if this is not allowed. Just in case it isn't, feel free to shoot me a PM, or hit me up on my profile, and we can continue there!)

https://discord.gg/QQgNevQnXj

Hope to be able to play with every returning squids looking for some fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom