Recuriting for CuttleFish's Angels!

####### Hey Lady Squids! #########
We are Cuttlefish's Angels! A casual/competitive all squid ladies Splatoon clan who's ready to seriously take on the Splatoon Competitive scene! We're looking to recruit members for our crew! Since this is an all ladies clan, of course, we're only looking for the toughest lady squids to try out for our crew!
*****Requirements for Cuttlefish's Angels
For casual play, you must be at least B+.
For competitive play, you must be at least A+.
You must be 18+.
For competitive practice, you must be available twice a week. (We know we all have busy lives, if you can play more than twice, that's even better!)
If you are interested, throw your NNID, your timezone, and when you are free for try outs!
☆☆☆☆ Good luck! ☆☆☆☆

AC_Decoy

Inkster Jr.
NNID
actionjackson105
Hey there! I would love to join :D I'm over 18 and my rank is currently A- (although I've made it to S twice in the past haha). I can practice at least twice a week.

My nnid: actionjackson105
timezone: EST
free for tryouts: Saturday or Sunday September 10 or the 11th or late late in the evenings any day (we're talking like 11pm EST lol)

WokeFox

Inkling
NNID
WokePokeFox
Hello I would love to join for casual play, and Im over the age of 18
Rank- A-
Lvl- 37
Main weapons- tri-slosher, octobrush nouveau, and inkbrush noveau
Secondary weapons- whatever i really feel like using, don't really use anything else besides these, but I do tend to try them out every so often to get used to them!

Timezone- central
NNID- WokePokeFox

Tryouts
Mon-Friday: 7pm-9pm
Thurs. Sat. and Sun.: available anytime, unless I have a family get together or something.

Albayga

Inkling
NNID
llamaoflegend
Hi! I'm currently a B 54 but I'm working towards my B+ probably a little more than what is healthy. I'm level 37 and I live on east coast. My NNID is llamaoflegend.

Hi! I'm currently a B 54 but I'm working towards my B+ probably a little more than what is healthy. I'm level 37 and I live on east coast. My NNID is llamaoflegend.
Hey there! Unfortunately we aren't holding anymore recruitment sessions! :( But we will contact you when we start up again and if you still have interest in joining our clan! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Thanks for showing interest!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom