• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Release the Kracken

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
When I play Shooters that have Melee options, I tend to charge in and attack with the melee weapon of my choice. With that in mind, I might try to use the Kracken as much as possible. It kinda fits my GO FOR BROKE mindset in TF2.

Crusty Ramboseus

Senior Squid
NNID
Ramboseus
Well considering that you don't get to pick what sub and special come with your primary, I'm not sure what special I'll end up using tbh. I'd love to use mostly all of them though. Inkstrike, Kraken, Killer Wail, Bubble, Point Direction. They all look great an some have high tactical use that I will use to benefit my squad when I find one :)

FatReuniclus

Full Squid
NNID
Sillykola
That beast looks friggin' amazing. I will definitely take it into mind when choosing a loadout.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
The Kracken looks AMAZING. I definitely can not wait to try it out. :)

Infinity343018

Senior Squid
I really do like the Kraken ability. Seems really cool indeed. The one thing that bugs me is how short of a time limit it has! I'm hoping theres some sort of Special weapon duration buff for it. Also I just realized something. What would the symbol for the Kraken look like? Would it just be the Kraken in your current color?

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
I really do like the Kraken ability. Seems really cool indeed. The one thing that bugs me is how short of a time limit it has! I'm hoping theres some sort of Special weapon duration buff for it. Also I just realized something. What would the symbol for the Kraken look like? Would it just be the Kraken in your current color?
I would imagine it would be in your colors. I know there's passive ability buffs but as far as special weaponry on Kracken scale I'm not too sure. Would love to make Kracken based on speed. All that's left is a Pirates of the Caribbean x Mario Invincible Star song remix while I use it LOL

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
Kraken sounds cool to use, but I like what some of the other Special weapons brings to the table.

FunkyLobster

Inkling Commander
NNID
FunkyLobster
kraken looks fun as hell but some of the other specials like the echolocator or bubbler probably are probably more effective and practical. something that benefits your entire team > something that benefits just you

if i'm just gonna play turf war casually i'm def gonna pull out the kraken, but when i'm pursuing the game competitively, probably not

Yaezakura

Pro Squid
One of the abilities is indeed "extended special duration".

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
That special weapon looks amazing, I'll be looking forward to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom