Replay Codes!

briank913

Inkling Cadet
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919
I always like watching other replays! I also have some games I'm pretty darn proud of. So I'd love to share mine and see some of yours! Would also love feedback on what I can do better!

RQNL-GRHQ-37VN-E1KS
Mode: Turf
Me: Splattershot
Comment: I just liked this match. Favorite map and favorite music too~

RE23-462Q-B0GB-72K5
Mode: Zones
Me: Wiper Deco
Comment: I made a lot of mistakes in this match, but this was an amazing comeback story because of fantastic teammates. Plus, Aquasonic ;)

RA5T-P2Y5-C1W4-DP7R
Me: T-Tek
Comment: The last Anarchy before Splatoween! This game was really chaotic and I loved every moment of this game!

RP6M-WVJ3-W2E9-46GJ
Me: Painbrush
Comment: 11-0 ;)

RFBP-9UDM-70UD-Q1HX
Me: Rapid Blaster Deco
Comment: 16-0 ;)

R5EF-8HSN-U5N8-8GEA
Mode: Rainmaker
Comment: I'm still learning Rainmaker so pointers would be greatly appreciated. I was also 1415 points away from 4-stars for my RB Deco so I decided to use it. Otherwise, I'd have picked something more appropriate.
I normally don't take the rainmaker, seeing myself as the guy who makes the way instead. But well, see for yourself :)

s9221300

Inkling Commander
I always like watching other replays! I also have some games I'm pretty darn proud of. So I'd love to share mine and see some of yours! Would also love feedback on what I can do better!

RQNL-GRHQ-37VN-E1KS
Me: Splattershot
Comment: I just liked this match. Favorite map and favorite music too~

RE23-462Q-B0GB-72K5
Me: Wiper Deco
Comment: I made a lot of mistakes in this match, but this was an amazing comeback story because of fantastic teammates. Plus, Aquasonic ;)

RA5T-P2Y5-C1W4-DP7R
Me: T-Tek
Comment: The last Anarchy before Splatoween! This game was really chaotic and I loved every moment of this game!

RP6M-WVJ3-W2E9-46GJ
Me: Painbrush
Comment: 11-0 ;)

RFBP-9UDM-70UD-Q1HX
Comment: 16-0 ;)

R5EF-8HSN-U5N8-8GEA
Comment: I'm still learning Rainmaker so pointers would be greatly appreciated. I was also 1415 points away from 4-stars for my RB Deco so I decided to use it. Otherwise, I'd have picked something more appropriate.
I normally don't take the rainmaker, seeing myself as the guy who makes the way instead. But well, see for yourself :)
Nice replays

9DB

Inkling Cadet
RQOR-JW9T-JD7B-XPM6
Me: Nautilus

RM92-P26Y-UBY5-UUT9
Me: Nautilus

Just some that I did well in. There was another one but I couldn't find it. (Rainmaker, NZap-85, Humpback)

Last edited:

SyMag373

Inkster Jr.
Reviving this thread to post some of my recent replays. A lot of people have been talking negatively about the S-Blast, so I figured I'd throw these replays out there before the next update! All of me on the '91 on Tower Control!

RPL4-JC6T-BYCY-9E9H
RVKM-L6QA-93A2-V5RK
RQXG-5LC1-CUBX-R2V0

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom