REPOLL: Preferred Bomb Rush? (now with all four variants!)

Same as last time; what is everyone's preferred form of Bomb Rush, now that all have been released?

• Splat Bomb Rush

Votes: 21 44.7%
  • Burst Bomb Rush

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Suction Bomb Rush

Votes: 18 38.3%
  • Seeker Rush

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
With every weapon having been released, I though I might as well repoll my very first thread, now with the fourth Bomb Rush, Seeker Rush, included, and all weapons WITH all Bomb Rushes available for players to learn. So, what are the updated verdicts of the community? I am curious.

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
Although it probably isn't the best, generally, I've fallen in love with the vanilla splattershot, and therefore the burst bomb rush.

It can turf quickly, get splats easily, and provide a ton of pressure.

Honestly though, I love all of the bomb rushes.

NotAPerso

Inkling Cadet
NNID
PersocomLover
I'm going to go with the Splat Bomb rush as the user can fling bombs everywhere and they pop quickly. They don't have to worry about bombs sticking to obstacles or just popping instantly as they hit something. It also helps that Luna Neo and Sloshing Machine get this in their kit so they can be deadly turf masters.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
splat bombs for me, probably. they're fast, they don't get caught on stuff, and they'll clear an area pretty cleanly.

burst bomb rush generally ends up with me wasting too many bombs on random obstacles and walls.
suction bombs are great but the explosion takes a bit long so i feel kinda uncomfortable... it's probably the best bomb rush of all though.
seeker rush is... well, probably stage-specific... i haven't really had much success with it.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
Close between Splat Bomb and Suction Bomb for me, but I decided suction bombs for the area denial and the fact my favorite shooter and blaster have Suction Bomb Rush.

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
Definitely the Splat Bomb rush. The Burst Bomb one isn't amazing, Seeker Rush is linear and hard to kill with and Suction Bomb Rush doesn't bounce and roll like the standard bombs do. Maybe it's just me liking to play standard, as I'm picking up the Splat Charger and Jr.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
Definitely the Splat Bomb rush. The Burst Bomb one isn't amazing, Seeker Rush is linear and hard to kill with and Suction Bomb Rush doesn't bounce and roll like the standard bombs do. Maybe it's just me liking to play standard, as I'm picking up the Splat Charger and Jr.
Neither Splattershot Jr. has Splat Bomb Rush...

ϛ(°³°)/`

Inkling Commander
I did see Splat Charger, but I was saying how this is a thread for Bomb Rushes; subs are discussed elsewhere. Thanks! :)
They were just saying that the Jr. and Splat Charger both come with splat bombs, and as such they've become accustomed to the rolling mechanic. Because of this, they prefer splat bomb rush over other ones on weapons that support it.

For myself, I'd have to agree with splat bomb rush over the others; being able to bounce them around and chaotically bank them off obstacles makes for some great confusion tactics.

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
I don't use Bomb Rush very often but I've always felt preferable towards the Suction Bomb Rush and Seeker Storm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom