• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Rhythm Knights ♪ Now Recruiting (Casual/Competitive)

DestindOne

Inkling
NNID
99destiny
Hey squids! Rhythm Knights ♪ is now recruiting for our casual and competitive squads. Curious? Keep on reading...

Looking to Splatoon and chill with other squids? Then Rhythm Knights ♪ Harmony is for you! The only requirements for this group is that you're friendly and that you have access to Discord to communicate with other squad members. Whether you're looking to squad or just looking to turf it up with friends, this group is the way to go for our casual sector of players.

Wanna get into the competitive scene? Well you're in luck! Rhythm Knights ♪ Sonata is now recruiting all weapon types/roles. This squad consists of 4 mains and 4 reserves, so spots are limited. There's a few more requirements for this squad so read up if it suits your fancy

• All Sonata members must be S ranked to apply
  • Members must be 18+ to participate in Sonata
  • Members are expected to be respectful to each other at all times. Maturity is a must here.
  • Use of Discord is crucial to our success, communication is key
  • So far most of our members are NA based so keep that in mind for team practices/tournaments
  • Members must be able to attend practices as scheduled or at least communicate if you can't attend. We get life happens, so some missed practices is OK.
  • Most tournaments occur Saturday/Sunday (or both!) so availability for these days is important. Can't attend? That's ok we have reserves for a reason. :)
Interested in joining Rhythm Knights ♪? Here's how
Got questions? Feel free to PM me here and I'll do my best to answer them all. Hope to see you all soon!

~RK♪Destiny

UPDATE: We're still looking for active members for Sonata, especially if you're a front runner/offensive player (52 gal, octoshot, etc..). Hit us up for a tryout if you meet our requirements :)

Last edited:

DestindOne

Inkling
NNID
99destiny
How many players on your roster?
On our competitive squad we want to keep 4 mains and 4 subs, meaning we'll just have one squad for tournament play (we're not quite large enough to have 2 squads compete). Life happens and sometimes these get switched about though.

DicTi0nary

Inkling
im currently a+ do u think i could apply? im still working my way up, i was b- at the start of this month. i ranked by my self

DestindOne

Inkling
NNID
99destiny
Bump up! Still looking for members for both casual and competitive squads. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom