Rob/NotEggman Looking for a Squad?

SonicFanRob

Inkling
NNID
SonicFanRob
Switch Friend Code
SW-1975-2839-4481
Hiya people, my name is Rob, I've been playing Splatoon since launch and am kind of looking for a squad. Due to issues with past experiences with competitive communities for both Mario Kart Wii and Mario Kart 8 I am extremely cautious and picky about who I hang around so fact of the matter is that I may leave if I don't feel like it is a good fit for me energy wise in

• Contact Info: tailsbrorweirdomii (Skype)
  • Names: Rob, Not Eggman
  • Time zone: Pacific
  • Operating times: Pretty much everyday provided work schedule allows for it
  • Region: Canada
  • Preferred role: I typically use the Dual Squelcher, Jet Squelcher or regular Splattershot with the occasional Splattershot Pro for turf war but the weapon will greatly depend on the stage selection. For Ranked match types I use Custom Dual, Forge Splattershot Pro or Jet Squelcher.
  • Skill bracket: Was once B- on my way to B but some bad matches (and disconnections sadly) for both myself and poor team mates brought me down significantly so now I am sitting at C+
  • Communication: I am well versed in Skype and have used something like Team Speak once or twice before
  • Additional: I suppose to start with I am looking for a team who can take things seriously but also have fun when the situation permits... I am not entirely sure as to how long I'd be willing to stay in a squad as I have several other friends who also play Splatoon and we may or may not decide to form our own Squad but for now I am searching and looking for some friendly people to play with. Additionally I have had very poor experiences with past competitive communities from games like Mario Kart Wii and 8 and am giving it one last out stretch to see if this community is any better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom