• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Rooster Teeth/ Achievement Hunter Fans

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
Anyone a fan of Red Vs. Blue, RWBY, Achievement Hunter, The Slow-Mo Guys... here's the thread to discuss your favorite videos and content!

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
RoosterTeeth is great! I do miss Monty Oum, though. RWBY and RvB definitely aren't the same without him.

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I got a question. Why do you guys like Rooster Teeth so much ?

I used to watch them a long ways back when they made those easter egg/achievement hunter videos. I'm kinda out of the loop.

jp4464

Jazzy Inkling
NNID
jp4464
I got a question. Why do you guys like Rooster Teeth so much ?

I used to watch them a long ways back when they made those easter egg/achievement hunter videos. I'm kinda out of the loop.
I guess I really like the humor.

I'm also a big fan of it's always sunny in Philadelphia, and I see a lot of humor carry over.

Especially achievement Hunter, as they're big fans of the show.

They are all just really cool :)

Trieste Sp

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
I guess I really like the humor.

I'm also a big fan of it's always sunny in Philadelphia, and I see a lot of humor carry over.

Especially achievement Hunter, as they're big fans of the show.

They are all just really cool :)
Oh, ok

Thanks for replying.

Diableos

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Diableos
RoosterTeeth is great! I do miss Monty Oum, though. RWBY and RvB definitely aren't the same without him.
Totally agree. I loved RWBY and started collecting the figures they produced. Not the best quality but still pretty gnarly. I don't know if I can bring myself to finish the set though.

I also wonder if they'll continue RWBY without Monty or just leave it as it is to remember him? It'd be very awkward to continue the show without him though.

I have to say, I do watch their content a lot less nowadays. Not really sure why, I just don't watch them... Shame on me. I used to love watching the Achievement Hunter videos.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom