HELP?

GirlyMii

Senior Squid
NNID
Miipopal
30 min ago, I was playing zones.. Blackbelly and urchin underpass

Once I resetted splatoon, it was rainmaker with urchin and walleye... Uhhh

HELP?
They skipped rainmaker today. That would be awesome if it was rainmaker bc they always skip it lol

Btw they totally switched that just now bc I looked up maps and rotations earlier today and rainmaker was not on the list at all.

xAsianjay

Inkling
NNID
MysticSwordsman5
They skipped rainmaker today. That would be awesome if it was rainmaker bc they always skip it lol

Btw they totally switched that just now bc I looked up maps and rotations earlier today and rainmaker was not on the list at all.

Attachments

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Oh thank you–it wasn't just me!

I'm guessing it was somehow on rainmaker for about thirty minutes to an hour because I had been squadding not too long before the glitch happened.

xAsianjay

Inkling
NNID
MysticSwordsman5
Oh thank you–it wasn't just me!

I'm guessing it was somehow on rainmaker for about thirty minutes to an hour because I had been squadding not too long before the glitch happened.
my friend Nico, and I twinned and we could only get one match each done. And for some reason it just kicks us out of the rest

Cuttlefish

...........Oops! I fell asleep!
NNID
tokkers
not sure if it's relevant, but i saw yesterday rainmaker was skipped for some reason? the rotation was tower control > splat zones > tower control yesterday evening, it was pretty weird? haha...

did it just switch to rainmaker suddenly outside of the usual switch time? that's pretty odd.

xAsianjay

Inkling
NNID
MysticSwordsman5
not sure if it's relevant, but i saw yesterday rainmaker was skipped for some reason? the rotation was tower control > splat zones > tower control yesterday evening, it was pretty weird? haha...

did it just switch to rainmaker suddenly outside of the usual switch time? that's pretty odd.

Yeah it somehow switched modes when I restarted my WiiU. I swear I was doing zones, and then when I twinned with a friend of mine, It turned into rainmaker. I have a video on my ipad but the format isn't supported.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Yeah it somehow switched modes when I restarted my WiiU. I swear I was doing zones, and then when I twinned with a friend of mine, It turned into rainmaker. I have a video on my ipad but the format isn't supported.
Have you ever tried a program, maybe such as Handbrake, to convert your ipad videos to other formats?

xAsianjay

Inkling
NNID
MysticSwordsman5
Have you ever tried a program, maybe such as Handbrake, to convert your ipad videos to other formats?
No I have not actually. Thanks for suggesting that app to me though! I'll try to get it. (When I have enough space on my iPad)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom