• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Rotations for Splatoon 1

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Sorry, that function was shut down a while ago, it's unfortunate.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
Is there a website that shows the rotations for splatoon 1? :)
What is "Splatoon 1"? Everyone knows Splatoon, like Street Fighter, started with 2. At least that's what I was told by Nintendo.

Anyway, jokes aside, there exists an unofficial companion app for Android and possibly iOS called SplatApp that actually does still report the different maps and game modes.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
@yeahyyeah125 Wow, I'm actually an idiot, I just noticed that the stages being reported by the app don't actually reflect the game. :oops: I never used it much, lol. I know somebody did show me a primitive webpage online that is the actual schedule the game uses. I can't find it right now, but hopefully somebody will elaborate.

NBSink

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-5607-3736-5200
There was a website were you could get the maps in a JSON formatted way. Other websites could use it to create a proper view for that. But since Nintento shut down splatnet, this website only shows an Error 500. It's strange that it hasn't been removed completely to show that famous 404 Not Found message.

If you are interested:
https://splatoon.ink/schedule.json

And for Splatoon2:
https://splatoon.ink/schedule2.json

Jtmissile

Inkling
NNID
jtmissile
Switch Friend Code
SW-7709-3462-0018
I really don’t understand why Nintendo would shut the websites down, given how how many people still play Splatoon 1.

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
I really don’t understand why Nintendo would shut the websites down, given how how many people still play Splatoon 1.
As much as I'd like otherwise, they don't care how many people are still playing Splatoon 1; people aren't buying it any longer, so they're not making money off of it. They probably shut down the website because it costs money (however miniscule it may be) to maintain, and chipping away at Splatoon 1 gives people who already have the first game more reason to buy the second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom