run speed

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
i was re rolling some gear and ended up get some pure gear with all run speed, this wasn't what i was looking for. I use carbon roller main and find the speed is fast enough so i use other abilities so i want to keep re rolling but it's so hard to re roll pure gear. So my question is does run speed help a carbon roller? i really haven't ever used it before.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
i was re rolling some gear and ended up get some pure gear with all run speed, this wasn't what i was looking for. I use carbon roller main and find the speed is fast enough so i use other abilities so i want to keep re rolling but it's so hard to re roll pure gear. So my question is does run speed help a carbon roller? i really haven't ever used it before.
Nope. Run speed up is pretty much useless on all rollers.

drwatson

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2514-7147-4516
Even though it might not be good on Carbon, something with pure run speed would be good to keep in case you would ever want to use Run Speed in the future.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
Even though it might not be good on Carbon, something with pure run speed would be good to keep in case you would ever want to use Run Speed in the future.
agreed i have to keep it and try on a less percentage piece for what i want lol i guess its good to have things to work on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom