S+ Charger main looking for a competitive squad.

⭐️Latias

Full Squid
NNID
pikachurox19
Hey there! I'm looking to join a competitive squad. I'm an S+ charger main, I'm mostly known for my Custom E-litre 3K Scope but I like to play around with the Kelp Splatterscope and .52 Gal. Either way, I play pretty defensively and am usually the one to pick up the rainmaker.

I have access to discord and skype and am generally available in the afternoons after school and all day on weekends to play squids (my timezone is AWST however. Sucks if I want to play with Americans and join in the majority of tournaments listed here -- 1 am start for SCL ;-; ).

Thanks for reading! ^^

Last edited:

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
Hey, have you found a squad yet? you would be welcome to join the Blue Ringed Octolings! We are an Australian Squad and we usually play together on weekends. We are an Australian Squad so that makes it easier timezone-wise! My discord is BRO☆Lorenzo#6567 so DM me or just reply here if interested!

Otaku_Fan77

Full Squid
NNID
POKEMASTERLORENZ
Hey, have you found a squad yet? you would be welcome to join the Blue Ringed Octolings! We are an Australian Squad and we usually play together on weekends. We are an Australian Squad so that makes it easier timezone-wise! My discord is BRO☆Lorenzo#6567 so DM me or just reply here if interested!
EDIT: Just realised you are already part of a squad, soz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom