S+ Dynamo main lookin' for a team

TooiNioi

Inkling
NNID
TheRaptor17
Thank you in advance for reading this if you do :)

I go by Peach around here. I'm looking for a competitive squad(preferably in the US) to play on. I'm currently attending college in San Francisco, and contrary to popular belief, I'm not very busy after classes(but sometimes I may be busy). I'm hoping to practice and compete regularly on an active squad that wants to make a name for itself. I main all of the dynamos and I dabble in splat rollers, would love it if a teammate or someone reading this could help me figure out how to use a carbon too(well, an inkzooka as well lmao). I play support, but I'm getting used to aggressive dynamo play.

My NNID is TheRaptor17. I'm available Mon/Fri 4-10PM PST, Tue/Thurs 5:30-10PM PST and most weekends. Wednesdays are real busy class-wise but maybe I'll be available after 6PM PST. I know and use callouts, I use discord and I can stream and record gameplay.

I know this sounds all serious but honestly I'm really ****ing quirky and gay and I want to be serious competitively with a fun bunch of people. Please be nice and open, I'll be the same :) I like tea, RuPaul's Drag Race, anime and electronic music~

Thank you for your time and consideration, I hope to hear from you soon. Even if it's not a team offer, just someone looking for a fourth for quads or something, lemme know! :^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom