S E-Liter Looking For a Competitive Squad!

Lieutenant R.

Inkling
NNID
rockygh
Hey! My name is Regent, and I am currently in search of a squad. I’ve been in squads before, but I did not see myself getting better in those squads — so, here I am!

A bit about me:

I’m eighteen years old and am entering my first year of college. I’ve been playing Splatoon since July of 2015, but I really started to looking into competitive Splatoon around February of 2016. However, I have not participated in any tournaments; I blame that in part upon the laxity of my previous squads, and in part on myself.

My Splatoon Credentials:

I am a charger main — I use the E-liter 3k Scope in particular, and the Custom E-liter 3k scope when appropriate. Currently, I’m an S rank charger main; my highest rank achieved is S 69. I am on my way to S+ — don’t worry! It’s so close. That’s the reason why I want to be a part of a competitive squad — I want to get better!

As a charger, I’m more defensive than supportive — that being said, I can be very supportive in situations that call for it. I’m pretty okay with callouts, and am willing to learn new callouts if needed (I’m a quick learner, so I can pick them up pretty easily). I try to be there for my teammates when they’re in a pinch, and I focus on some turf control as well as keeping the enemy team away from the objective.

My weakest mode is definitely Splat Zones (kind of difficult when you’re a charger, haha). My weakest map is probably Flounder Heights, because there are just no great angles on that map! However, I hope to conquer every map and mode one day.

I currently work a part-time job, so availability will be a bit weird. When I’m not working, though, I’m usually free. School begins in a few weeks, too, so availability will be a bit tighter then, but I should still be free mostly on weekends and in the evening during the week. Whenever I’m not busy, I’m playing Splatoon!

What I’m looking for:

In a team, I am looking for good teamwork and strong leadership, as well as a group of 18+ people who are looking to have fun and be kind and open to each other. I’m also looking for a team that has had past tournament experience so that I may be assimilated nicely into such a community, since I am, as aforementioned, looking to get into competitive Splatoon. I want a team who is dedicated to making their teammates (and team) better overall!

If interest in recruitment, you can contact me on Discord as Regent#0160, which is where I am available most. I am also available on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/Regenttt

Thanks for reading! (I wrote quite a lot.... Sorry!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom