S+ player really bored and wants to join a good team.

K3Y-B4D

Inkling
NNID
K3Y-B4D
I mean a REALLY good team. I've won multiple tournies in my past years of competitive gaming. im 19 have alot of free time. Central US time. And yes i have Discord. If you need a player show me your team rankings and ill see if im interested.

SplatoonNoob

Inkster Jr.
NNID
tml533
Hey K3Y-B4D, we received your application to Team CJ! We're impressed with your application, and would like to play a few games with you. If you haven't already, please join our Discord server.

I'm CJ★memes, and my co-admin is CJ★Jirand. Jirand generally handles the tryout process, so you'll want to message him on Discord. (My discord name right now is Splatrick Star (Max)) in honor of the newly announced Splatfest, which I plan on getting top 5 in :)

BTW, our team is ranked Top 32 in the March power rankings. With your help, maybe we can break into the top 16?

K3Y-B4D

Inkling
NNID
K3Y-B4D
Hey K3Y-B4D, we received your application to Team CJ! We're impressed with your application, and would like to play a few games with you. If you haven't already, please join our Discord server.

I'm CJ★memes, and my co-admin is CJ★Jirand. Jirand generally handles the tryout process, so you'll want to message him on Discord. (My discord name right now is Splatrick Star (Max)) in honor of the newly announced Splatfest, which I plan on getting top 5 in :)

BTW, our team is ranked Top 32 in the March power rankings. With your help, maybe we can break into the top 16?
Top 5 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom