S rank player looking to join a guild

KatOtter

Inkling
NNID
KatOtter
Hi, I'm Kat and I don't really have any personal friends to play Splatoon with so if any fun similar ranked clans are recruiting and play around 11 pm central time I'd love to join you.

About me
I'm a 24 year old US based player who plays a least several times a week.

I play support mostly with the un-scoped version of the Splat charger for splatzones, the permanent inkbrush for rainmaker, and the custom ranged blaster for tower control; but I am flexible to adjust depending on squad needs.

Hit me up if you're interested, I've really not tried this before so idk what the general interest level is.

Last edited:

Geeta

Inkling
NNID
GeetaArmstrong
Switch Friend Code
SW-7280-1142-2257
I am also looking for a guild! I play most of the days at anytime. I am S+ on Splatzones and Tower control and S on Rainmaker. I use rollers (all of them but I prefer the Splat Roller and Gold Dynamo), N-Zap, Aerospray RG and Splattershot on Splatzones. On Tower I use the Sloshing Machine, Octobrush and the Custom Blaster and on Rainmaker I use Octobrush, N-Zap and Dualie Squelchers :D Feel free to contact me if someone has a free spot in your guild. (Sorry if i wrote something bad, my native language it's spanish and i'm trying to learn perfectly english :D)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom