• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S rank squid looking for squadmates. ( any lvl/rank )

RoboTrigger

Inkling
NNID
RoboTrigger
  • Current Role/Weapon: Supporty; Dynamo roller, Octoshot or .96 Gal deco depending on map rotation and mood.
  • NNID: robotrigger
  • Your Age: 20
  • Age Range of Group you are looking for: any, just mature players.
  • Additional Contact Information: Skype: Zoeduhu || Twitter: Zoeduhu
[I've found a current team but am still happy to add randoms for matches! ]

Hello! I have been playing since the game's launch and have been in and out of the competitive scene since rank's opening.
I'm currently a lvl 43 rank S and will more than likely stay that way as I disliked to play with complete strangers in rank match ups ( I always enjoyed hopping onto twin with a friend. )
A little about myself is, I'm an 'artist' I often draw squid fanarts, I do record matches using a capture card and can upload or share them and I am mostly able to hop on at any time as long as I'm not sleeping or eating.
My Mii / Inkling's name is most often "Zoeduhu", "[Robo]" or "[ロボ]☆"

I am open to just squad for fun and for finding a team or two, I have no rank or level preferences really I'll party with anyone as long as you have a sense or humor.

I look forward to hearing from you!

edit: I don't check here too often so if you want to get a quick or instant reply from me please throw a Skype message!

Last edited:

Leedika42

Senior Squid
NNID
Leedika.TheGov
  • Current Role/Weapon: Supporty; Dynamo roller, Octoshot or .96 Gal deco depending on map rotation and mood.
Hello! I have been playing since the game's launch and have been in and out of the competitive scene since rank's opening.
I'm currently a lvl 43 rank S and will more than likely stay that way as I disliked to play with complete strangers in rank match ups ( I always enjoyed hopping onto twin with a friend. )
A little about myself is, I'm an 'artist' I often draw squid fanarts, I do record matches using a capture card and can upload or share them and I am mostly able to hop on at any time as long as I'm not sleeping or eating.

I am open to just squad for fun and for finding a team or two, I have no rank or level preferences really I'll party with anyone as long as you have a sense or humor.

Hi! I'm fairly new to the whole squad thing and I was looking around for people to form a squad to grow and have fun together. So far I've got 1 person for sure and a person who will likely join. It would be awesome if you could join. If you have more questions then just PM me :D

Grand E

Pro Squid
NNID
Zoroan
Hello would you be interested in joining my team the Grand Nation? The Gn is a competive Team looking to get great members we have S & S+ members with a few A+ ranks we do Twin or Squad Rank all the time and map call outs or in group competition every other Saturday we will start back up with group clan wars next week

jsilva

Inkling Cadet

I'm an S 46 and have the same feeling as you—I'm not fond of the ranked system. But I love the ranked battle games and want to keep playing without the insanity. My NNID is rjsilva. My main is the Octoshot but I sometimes use the 52 Gal (or deco) and occasionally an aerospray mg. I've been playing more defensively recently but will happily become aggressive if I need to.

The Kid of Squids

Inkster Jr.
Hi! I'm fairly new to the whole squad thing and I was looking around for people to form a squad to grow and have fun together. So far I've got 1 person for sure and a person who will likely join. It would be awesome if you could join. If you have more questions then just PM me :D
Hey would you mind having a fourth hop in then? I've been looking for a squad for a few days now without much follow up luck. I'm an S rank that's mains the gals and splattershot. NNID is 2ollux_Captor69 and Skype is sleepinginsnow

ZamU

Inkling
NNID
xTARDISx
If you truly mean any rank, I'm B but I want to play with people on skype. My skype is nerfguydood, just message saying you are from squidboards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom