Following the model here I go.

• Contact details: mnrawwks77
  • Time zone: UTC -3
  • Operating times: it's relative but I'm active atm
  • Region/Language: I'm brazilian and I speak portuguese and english
  • Preferred role: Luna Blaster on Tower Control
  • Skill bracket: S+
  • Communication: skype only
  • Extra info (What you're looking for from a team, your personality. Get creative)

So hello there, Kira here. I'm looking for an american squad to splat with. I'm a brazilian able to speak english who has as his timezone UTC -3. I use to play at night though atm I'm pretty free atm so I'm active. I got rank S+ this last tuesday though I guess I should say it was by playing tower control with luna blaster on Moray Towers and Urchin Underpass, I started at 7:40pm (as S 50) and stopped at 11pm my time which is when the rotation happens here (got my S+ on the last match :)). So that's my preferred way to play the game which means I should probably practise on splatzones and rainmaker, specially on rainmaker cause I've barely played on this mode. By the way, I've made a 2nd acc for that and I'm also using this acc to practise my snipe skills. Also, I'm able to record, currently I'm working on two more vids but it just takes so long sometimes and I get lazy ._.
Anyways, I'm looking for a team who wants to grow together and learn from defeats. I've seen people asking for seriousness but I think such word can be taken wrong you know, I'd like to be with squids who also know/want to have fun but who also focus on what they are doing and not losing calm and who don't solely care about the win. This also applies to myself, I used to be a little bit like that and it did no good at all but oh well, that's past (as I said, gotta take the bad things and learn from it).
Ah, hm. I'm 22 by the way and it would be nice if I could get in a group of people around my age or higher. I have skype (mnrawwks77) and it would be nice if such people have it as well, I really want to avoid using TS3/whatsapp/etc...

Guess that's it, gonna take a nap now :P
Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom