• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

S3- Special Squid Squad Competitive S-S+ squad*Looking for new members*

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
This is:

We are a group of dedicated, active, talented, special squids striving to become the best squad always looking to expand our group, but always looking to have a great time.

Our group has grown a lot in the past couple of months, and now we're looking to become even better, searching for members who feel dedicated to this game and community.

What does it take to become a member?
If you're interested in a group like so you'll have to fulfill a couple requirements:

• Be in S rank or higher
  • Be devoted to practicing the game very frequently
  • Be very devoted to this team (and helping it become stronger)
  • Be able to main multiple types of weapons
  • Be available for practice/ scrims
  • Be mature
Why S3?
You should pick S3 because we are a squad that is always looking to improve itself and looking for new ways to play this game as well as perfecting established formulas for success, making us potentially the next big squad, but only with new members' help! We also are very open to change and interested in members' opinions.

How do I join?
To join our squad fill out our registration form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1H82S6y59y3rj1t_mfPUlVVJigXbxLfP-32TdCLqwYOE/viewform
I'd recommend checking out our SquidBoards page (but it mostly goes over what was mentioned here)http://squidboards.com/groups/special-squid-squad-s3.527/
And visit our Discord as we communicate there (you can also ask questions there)
https://discord.gg/0Yb3SHckAQuSHeIK
I'll also answer questions as replies to this forum or via PM

Thank you for reading and have a special day!
-Mango

DrangonArts

Inkling
NNID
OfficialTomato
I am frequently being rejected by squads because of my rank (B),and I'm sure you will too. But this looks like a squad that I want to be in. And if I have to rank up to be in it, challenge accepted.

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
Our squad does want experienced players. But we try to accept players with lower ranks as well to give them the opportunity to experience a competitive team and improve upon themselves, and who knows, you may be a potential S rank player. I encourage you to rank yourself up, but feel free to apply. Do note that you wont be on our main competitive roster until we feel like you're ready. I hope to see a new player in the future from you.
-Mango

DrangonArts

Inkling
NNID
OfficialTomato
Our squad does want experienced players. But we try to accept players with lower ranks as well to give them the opportunity to experience a competitive team and improve upon themselves, and who knows, you may be a potential S rank player. I encourage you to rank yourself up, but feel free to apply. Do note that you wont be on our main competitive roster until we feel like you're ready. I hope to see a new player in the future from you.
-Mango
Hmph. I seek revenge upon those who do not think that I am worth #AnimeMoment. I will try to rank up for this squad. I don't have any tournament experience in Splatoon, but I do have some in Sm4sh. I am trying to become a top player in that game as well. And I sent an application. See you soon~

Last edited:

DrangonArts

Inkling
NNID
OfficialTomato
Did you get my app? Last time I used Google forms it didn't go through so I'm just checking.

Last edited:

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
You did, just get on discord for communication

Peaches

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
huntingforfrogs
Alright, I'll pop in tomorrow since it's 5am here right now lol

SilverSquid

Inkling
NNID
SilverCenter
I'm interested in joining but I'm from south america, even if I have a solid connection you'll probably feel some delay. Is that okay? I'm S+ rank.

Mango

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Poker_face101
That's cool, SilverSquid. Send an application, and go to our Discord, and hopefully you're ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom