Salmon Run Schedule Spreadsheet

Magitroopa

Full Squid
NNID
Magitroopa
Switch Friend Code
SW-6452-9209-2706
So uh... Here it is, at last.

Been working on this for some time now. I noticed that it seems like no one ever got around to documenting every Salmon Run schedule (time slot, map, weapons) unless they had their own private document or something like that. I decided to finally make mine public.

I've been working on it since August 5, 2017, and have since added all of July's, and have continued updating it during September, and is still going now in October. I plan to continuously update this, so don't worry about it getting out of date or anything like that.

Only thing I ask is that (as said on the title page) if anyone has any screenshot or image from something (YouTube video, Twitter post, Instagram post, etc.) showing a certain Salmon Run time slot that does not have a link, please send it my way via my Twitter or something else, though Twitter would probably be best. Pictures with it in EST are preferable, which is the timezone these are all listed in on this document.

So please, enjoy! I hope this helps at least one person out, just maybe. You can use it for whatever you want. For example, making a Google Calendar with all these Salmon Run time slots in it is completely fine.

Thank you, and enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vZYrMfLF89f96jMNBnxQBPv6Vgt0JUnUNY9FZroRZWg/edit?usp=sharing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom