• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Scrim?

SpeedyGamer

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SpeedyGamer48
I just saw that I played with Arky. Now I see. But I will set up the scrim over on Discord with one of your members. Goodbye and have a nice day :)

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Bye Arky will have their revenge

The Salamander King

NNID
sintiss0421
Switch Friend Code
SW-3785-4018-5310
@cm250 I am SO*Salamander, the leader of SO. First off, I would like to say gg and that we had a good time playing with you guys. Second, you said that you scrim mainly for practice (which is what we do as well) so I assume you would like some advice.

1. Your offense is very good, it's your defense that's the problem. If you paid attention during the start of most of the games, you always got the objective first, got fairly far with it, lost it, and couldn't get it back before we had already won. Having a better defense could come in the form of a long range shooter like a Heavy Splatling or Jet Squelcher that can quickly re-paint parts of the map, or a Charger that gets a lot of kills. With chargers though, you need to be hitting 90% or more of your snipes. Your charger could not do this, and as a result, we were able to push fairly easily. After your charger gets a little better, I think you could be a great team.

2. Whoever was running Inkbrush Nouveau was REEEEEAAAAALLLYYY annoying to deal with those last 2 games. I think he/she was very good at what they did, but was using Inkbrush. Better weapons exist with Baller, such as L-3 Nozzlenose, Slosher Deco, .52 Gal, and so on. Using one of these could be more beneficial.

These are the noticeable problems I saw. Keep working at it and you guys could become great.

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
Thanks as for our 1 win there was one problem in your team

The we were able to shut down most of your entrances to the zone, so really if we're able to keep leads and your able to get to objectives more effectively(aside from your victorys of course) then we both could be good

cm250

Inkling Commander
NNID
holleyfam2003
Switch Friend Code
SW-4590-2580-6429
As for team comps, you're team is pretty good with a blaster at hand

I hope to play you again in a tournament perhaps

You should try to qualify for ink cage

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom