Searching for a Squad. (A- currently)

Selenio

Inkling
NNID
orb.origin
Hey, I'm fairly new to the competitive Splatoon scene but I've been playing ranked on and off since the game's release. With the new updates, I kinda got back into it, and worked my way up to an A- rank. With all that, I decided I'd like to try to take my skills in the game a bit further. I've been playing MarioKart Wii/7/8 for the past 5 years and Pokemon both competitively, so I'm pretty used to playing as part of a team and communicating well. I figure, if I were to learn from someone experienced firsthand, I could probably be a useful team player. I don't mind playing support roles, in fact I kinda prefer it.

I'm looking for a squad that will be patient and help me learn about the game's various strategies and teach me. I'm willing to listen and learn, and to work hard. I have access to Skype and can usually at least listen to calls, I'm able to speak if we're playing when my university flatmates aren't in.

So, if your squad is willing to pick up someone as more of a long term project, and help me improve, I'd be very grateful. My Skype is d.selenio, or you can PM me on here, I don't mind either way.

Some details;
Weapon : I really just want to be useful to a team, I can learn whatever you want me to. Currently using Custom Dual Squelcher (for TC, at least.)

Leedika42

Senior Squid
NNID
Leedika.TheGov
Hi I am also pretty new to the competitive scene. I am looking around for people to improve together with (so far no luck). I am 18 and live on the west coast of Oregon so that's about an 8 hour time difference. That doesn't matter so much though because I am only free on weekends but pretty much all day. PM me if you wanna talk more about starting up a squad : D. I would love to get to know you as I have a lot of family in England

Ale the Squidling

Inkster Jr.
NNID
SuperAle
Hey, I'm fairly new to the competitive Splatoon scene but I've been playing ranked on and off since the game's release. With the new updates, I kinda got back into it, and worked my way up to an A- rank. With all that, I decided I'd like to try to take my skills in the game a bit further. I've been playing MarioKart Wii/7/8 for the past 5 years and Pokemon both competitively, so I'm pretty used to playing as part of a team and communicating well. I figure, if I were to learn from someone experienced firsthand, I could probably be a useful team player. I don't mind playing support roles, in fact I kinda prefer it.

I'm looking for a squad that will be patient and help me learn about the game's various strategies and teach me. I'm willing to listen and learn, and to work hard. I have access to Skype and can usually at least listen to calls, I'm able to speak if we're playing when my university flatmates aren't in.

So, if your squad is willing to pick up someone as more of a long term project, and help me improve, I'd be very grateful. My Skype is d.selenio, or you can PM me on here, I don't mind either way.

Some details;
Weapon : I really just want to be useful to a team, I can learn whatever you want me to. Currently using Custom Dual Squelcher (for TC, at least.)
Hi I am also pretty new to the competitive scene. I am looking around for people to improve together with (so far no luck). I am 18 and live on the west coast of Oregon so that's about an 8 hour time difference. That doesn't matter so much though because I am only free on weekends but pretty much all day. PM me if you wanna talk more about starting up a squad : D. I would love to get to know you as I have a lot of family in England
Hello both of you, I'm searching for players like you guys to join Splat Squad. It is a fun, competitive squad and we taking any new talent to join us.
Reply back and I'll send you invites. :)

Leedika42

Senior Squid
NNID
Leedika.TheGov
Hello both of you, I'm searching for players like you guys to join Splat Squad. It is a fun, competitive squad and we taking any new talent to join us.
Reply back and I'll send you invites. :)
Sorry. I've been looking to start a new squad to grown with and I have 1 for sure and 1 maybe by now so I need just 1 to 2 more people and we are already a complete team. Thanks for the offer though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom