Searching for a Squad/Team

ToonFish

Inkling
NNID
ToonDany
Hi,
I always wanted to join competitive Splatoon and now I finally decided to do so.
I´m currently S-Rank, mainly playing the Splatterscope (both Versions, depends on Rotation) and the Splattershot Pro (prefer the Forge).
I´m from Germany, so a german Squad would be perfect, especially regarding the Gamescom Tournament, if Things will go fast, but international/english squads work as well.
I do use Skype and Teamspeak, so communication shouldn´t be a Problem.
Hoping for replies,
Toon

Last edited:

ToonFish

Inkling
NNID
ToonDany
Nobody showed any interest, but maybe tha fact, that I´ve reached S+, will change that.

Diego reyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOLCRAFT022
Hey it's a good thing I have found this post, i'm looking for players to join my new team I started two days ago !

Well check out my thread and answer some questions there, I know you answered most of these questions here but I hope you don't mind answering them again

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Sorry for being late, I barely started an account, I'm living in Mexico right now but my main language is English, I'm S+ and I (mainly) use the N'zap 85, tentatek, splaterscope, dual squelcher (for maps where long range weapons are needed) I have a mic and everything so like you said, communication won't be a problem. I really wanted to create or join a team and you are my ray of light, so contact me soon.

ToonFish

Inkling
NNID
ToonDany
Cool, nice to see someone fanally replying.
Maybe me and rparra could both join Diego reyes squad, so that everyone will be happy. Is this possible?

Diego reyes

Inkster Jr.
NNID
COOLCRAFT022
Yes finally I was waiting on you to reply, already picked up rparra can you wait to play for 3 or 4 hours from now ?

Last edited:

rparra

Full Squid
NNID
rparra
Cool, nice to see someone fanally replying.
Maybe me and rparra could both join Diego reyes squad, so that everyone will be happy. Is this possible?
Join us dude :D It'll be fun.

Lyn

Squid Savior From the Future
Premium
This isn't the correct section for this kind of post. Please use Squid Locator instead to find other players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom