Searching for an Inviting but Serious Competitive Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlasmaBlade

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-0301-1642
I've been considering getting into Splatoon 2's competitive scene for a while now, but my main issue is that I don't have a team to join. I'd start my own, but frankly, I don't have the skills or team communication experience to lead one. I'm looking for a serious team that can show me the ropes of competitive battling.

I don't own a Wii U, so I haven't played Splatoon 1. However, I have been playing Splatoon 2 since release day. I don't really have a specific main weapon or weapon type, which could be a blessing or a curse. If your team needs a certain role filled in, I can probably play a weapon that fits that category. My most played weapons are Mini Splatling, Rapid Blaster Pro, Bamboozler, and Splattershot Pro (vanilla or forge variant). I also have a slew of random weapons that I'm at least decent with.

Ranks:
Tower Control: S+0
Splat Zones: S
Rainmaker: A

I'm 14 years old (although I like to think I'm more mature than the average 14-year-old) and attend a charter school where much of the work is online, meaning that my schedule is fairly lenient. I can adjust my schedule to be available any time past 4:30pm PT on Tuesdays and any time past 3:00pm PT on Thursdays, or any other time, and would notify my team members if I would be gone for a long period of time. I can also skip club on Tuesdays and be ready by about 3:00pm PT if necessary. As you can imagine by the stated times, my time zone is Pacific Time (PT), so a USA team is preferable. I am also willing to use voice chat on a regular basis, via Skype, Discord, or Nintendo Switch Online.

If you took the time to read all of this, then you must be seriously considering lending me a tentacle here, which I greatly appreciate. So let me just mention that no, I'm not always this formal. Just in case my status "hangery" and my location "your imagination" didn't tip you off.

Feel free to contact me via Squidboards or Discord @PlasmaBlade#7254.

Insert sarcastic comment here,
Plasma

PlasmaBlade

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-6391-0301-1642
I have been accepted into Maelstrom. I am no longer accepting invitations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom