Seeker Rush

Udderdude

Inkling
Has anyone tried doing this with seekers? I've been using this with some success on certian maps with straight paths to the enemies base (Port Mackarel, etc.)

Just lay down a series of seekers at the start and follow the ink trail right into the enemy base. By the time the seeker blows up, your ink is recharged and you can throw another one. With opening gambit, you can be inside the enemy spawn area almost as soon as the match starts.

I get in very quickly and try to kill anyone then make it a pain for people who are just spawning. Using Aerospray MG. Anyone tried this or willing to try it out?

bluekentuckyboy

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
bluekentuckyboy
I actually made a thread on this before the game came out. I predicted that the seeker would give aerosprays (and anything else with the seeker) the best rollout in the game. From what I've seen so far, I was right lol. Get swim speed and opening gambit and you are there before anyone else (unless it's saltspray, it doesn't really work there).

Udderdude

Inkling
Nice call. I wonder how much damage you could do if you had a guy w/ .52 gal or some other hard hitter follow you inside to just kill everyone and lock them in even more efficiently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom