• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Seeking a Clan

Blu2th

Inkling
NNID
Nickyrulez
Switch Friend Code
SW-4875-2006-5122
Hello. I would like to formally introduce myself as Blu2th, aka Nick. I'm here on behalf of seeking a new clan to join to reminisce on old times from when I had joined a clan on the Wii U's Splatoon two years ago. I learned how fun it truly was to be a part of a competitive clan and what better way to relive those memories than to ask each and every one of you. Some info is shared below on my ranks:

Salmon Run: Profreshional 40/99
Splat Zones: B+ (Weapon of choice = Splattershot Pro)
Clam Blitz: A- (Weapon of choice = Inkbrush)
Rainmaker: A (Weapon of choice = N-Zap 89'
Tower Control: A- (Weapons of choice = Splatterscope or occasionally Firefin Splat Charger)
Turf War: I use either both Aerosprays or splat or enperry dualies

I am currently an A+ on the original Splatoon. My highest yet is an A+ 93. I've been playing Splatoon since the summer of 15' and I have a ton of experience in the game along with several techniques of mine. I hope you take this resume into consideration and I shall await your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Blu2th

PS: I prefer listening to voice chats rather than speaking, I tend to feel uncomfortable doing so if that's okay with you. I also prefer Discord as a main source of discussion.

YawnSleep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
YawnSleep
Switch Friend Code
SW-8065-6935-8109
Hello. I would like to formally introduce myself as Blu2th, aka Nick. I'm here on behalf of seeking a new clan to join to reminisce on old times from when I had joined a clan on the Wii U's Splatoon two years ago. I learned how fun it truly was to be a part of a competitive clan and what better way to relive those memories than to ask each and every one of you. Some info is shared below on my ranks:

Tower Control: A- (Weapons of choice = Splatterscope or occasionally Firefin Splat Charger)

I am currently an A+ on the original Splatoon. My highest yet is an A+ 93. I've been playing Splatoon since the summer of 15' and I have a ton of experience in the game along with several techniques of mine. I hope you take this resume into consideration and I shall await your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

-Blu2th

PS: I prefer listening to voice chats rather than speaking, I tend to feel uncomfortable doing so if that's okay with you. I also prefer Discord as a main source of discussion.

-Blu2th

im am recruiting for my clan called kill. Anyone can join. We do salmon run daily, ranked and league. and we kill. a lot.

just add me and put [KILL] in your name. you might have to shorten your name to fit but on the bright side you'll have teamates.

my discord is YawnSleep#4390
my friend code is SW-8065-6935-8109

D

Deleted Member

Recruiting for my squad Dead Cell. You seem to fit qualifications from your past experience. We play all modes, casual and competitive. Six members as of now. You will have to put "CELL★" in front of your name and that's all! I am the leader and I have 980 hours of experience, S+ all ranks, EST, i mainly use long range weapons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom