Sendou Badges on Squidboards?

Chipolte

Full Squid
NNID
Chipolte224
Imagine we got to show off a couple badges next to our profile? Maybe add some squidboards specific ones to help include non comp players too so they can have stuff to flex as well. I think it'd be pretty fun (I will be running my GatorLAN badge I'm getting next week)

Attachments

Joy

Data Nerd
Premium
NNID
joythegreat
Just please don’t ask 50x on helpdesk how to get the XP badges, I’m so tired of answering it 😭

Chipolte

Full Squid
NNID
Chipolte224
I mean I think you could also add in Squidboards specific ones too, more just linking the sendou ones over and being able to have a badge display (also include in game ones maybe or something)

Lightspeed_Lunatic

Senior Squid
You know, they should do more than just the badges. How about full Sendou.ink integration? If as much of each site is accessible on the other as possible (I.E. being able to message people's squidboards account from their Sendou profile, or only requiring one account on either site to log into both), then not only will Squidboards get revived, we would also get a huge new resource for both the comp and casual scene, if we have our own site to discuss the game free from all the problems caused by Twitter, Reddit, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom