SHOOTER SQUID LOOKING FOR A NEW SQUAD

Clementinia

Inkling
NNID
FracasCastle
Hey there.

So, the squad search thread seems highly messy and hard to find people, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and make a thread looking for a team.

My name is Clementinia, and I live in the Central Timezone. I'm a relatively new player to Splatoon, and I don't play a lot of ranked, so I only have a B- rank. I want to be able to grow with a team and get to a higher rank. I'm extremely competitive and play a lot. My main weapons are ranging, depending on how I'm doing that day, but it seems to me I'm best with the Shooter (Wasabi Splattershot, or any shooter with a good sub and special for the specific map), Brush, Roller and sometimes Sniper, but that changes on a day to day basis. My NNID is FracasCastle. Age is under 18, but that's as specific as I'll get unless you privately message me. You can contact me here, or send a request in Skype to tangerinetips. Please add that you're from Squidboards.

I know this is kind of unconventional, but I really want to get into competitive Splatoon play!

Ag3ntSquid

Inkling
NNID
liylat
Hey! We've got a fairly new squad and are looking for players to grow with! Please message me if your still interesting in finding a squad! ^^ We want to enter tournaments when our members are trained and ready! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom