• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Shooting UNDERNEATH the nets

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
DO you ever notice when a person has a charger and the people on the other team try to get on your team's side of the stage and they hide where the walls are until you stop paying attention, then they run to the other wall on the net, trying to get pass? Well, this dude named Alex, was trying to kracken me, but he didn't wanna get knocked out first, so when this other person named coven lane tried, he gave up, well I DIDNT, it took me half of the turf war battle to shoot this person underneath the net, first, he peeked around the fence to see if I was still there, and he ran back behind the wall, so he scooted further a way from the wall, and I saw his shoes so it was my chance to shoot an guess what.... I shot him! and me and coven lane danced... so hint; when you see them try to run away from the wall shoot them, also if they try to distract you by hiding behind the wall, its your chance to shoot under the net, though you may not have time/the patience to do all of this, its still skillful to do so.(also people wont take advantage of the walls anymore, nor the charger.) ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom